ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL
Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax. The wax structure of this oil is very similar to the natural oils of our skin. This means it not only moisturizes, but absorbs much faster than other oils.
- Jojoba is suitable for all skin types, because it is super-Hydrating. It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into skin.
- Jojoba oil provides long-lasting moisture. It doesn’t evaporate like water-based moisturizers.
- It’s also nutritious for the skin. Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants that are organic and cold-pressed. Jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Jojoba oil is non-acnegenic – it doesn’t increase acne. Because jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oils, its use can trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance out oil production in the face and body.
- It’s easy, not greasy. Because Jojoba oil is very similar to our own skin oils, it immediately penetrates skin and smooths easily, helping to promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
- It also soothes dry skin: jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, and eases the effects of eczema and rosacea, keeping skin calm and comfortable.
- It is also anti-microbial: Jojoba oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin.